Start a voter squad
Sister Network Squads will harness the power of the women’s movement. We can’t just march and be complacent. Its time to advocate! Sister Network launched in 2017 and has been working on building out a national coalition of partners ready to help elect more women in office. Here is what you need to know about becoming a Voter Squad
- Voter Squads are national volunteer groups
- We will provide opportunities and tools for advocacy training.
- You will be able to be involved on all of our actions and events.
- As a Voter Squad, you can be active in your community to affect change in policy and help women candidates get into office at national and local levels.
We expect all Voter Squads to stay engaged throughout the year with sponsoring at least two events, and support at least 3 actions.
- If you are a current Women’s March, Indivisible or Swing Left
- Chapters may also join as a Voter Squad.
There are no affiliate agreements.
- A mini grant program will be established to fund some of the political work on the ground.
- Voter Squads will engage in policy work.
*If you are interested in getting involved you do not need to start a Voter Squad. Check out our Take Action page to see how you can help now. Political advocacy doesn’t need a Voter Squad, but it does need commitment to the work.